I’m excited to share my signature “Aloha Thai Chicken Cups” recipe that is loaded with great flavors elevated by Laird Superfood ingredients delivering a healthy, quick and easy solution to menu boredom. So add an energy—sustaining element to your meals and try this delicious natural foods offering.
- 2 lbs Ground chicken meat (thigh and breast meat)
- 1/4 cup Laird Superfood Unsweetened Creamer
- 1 tbsp. Laird Superfood Turmeric Creamer
- 1 tbsp. Laird Superfood Performance Mushroom Blend
- 3 Garlic gloves chopped fine
- 1 Medium onions small dice
- 8 Shiitake mushrooms sliced
- 2 tsp. Ginger peeled and finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. Coconut oil or blended olive oil
- 1/2 cup Cilantro chopped
- 2 tbsp. Green onions sliced
- 2 tbsp. Tamari
- 2 oz Water
- 1 tbsp. MSG free fish sauce (Three Crab fish sauce is awesome!)
- 1 tsp. Toasted sesame oil
- 2 Limes (squeezed)
1. In a mixing bowl combine the Laird Superfood Creamers, water, fish sauce, tamari, sesame oil and the lime juice. Mix well and set aside.
2. Heat a pan on med-high heat. Add the Olive Oil then add the ground chicken and brown for 7minutes.
3. Remove the chicken for the pan and place on a plate.
4. Return the pan to the heat and add a 2 tbsp. oil and heat the oil add the onions, garlic, cilantro, green onions, and ginger. Stir occasionally. Add the chicken back into the pan.
5. Add the wet mixture to the pan and cook for 5 minutes
6. Taste and adjust the seasoning
Enjoy and Aloha!
Chef Rodman | 5 Diamond Chef | Sustainable Cuisine Expert